These 12 leading through learning principles apply to all of us no matter what our position description says. Each of us is a leader in some fashion, even if we feel we are just starting out on our career track. I think you’ll agree that they apply to you.
1. Understand that we will never get back to normal.
2. Take care of one another.
4. Talk-even when you don’t believe there is much to say.
5. Be visible-now is not the time to play hide-and-seek.
6. Maintain integrity and high moral values.
7. Optimize costs, with retention in mind.
8. Be a brand ambassador.
9. Assess and rebuild trust.
10. Remember, leaders are human, too.
11. Think like a child.
12. Take care of your emotional, physical and spiritual well-being.